Tuesday, October 30, 2007

2008 Training Season Begins

Well, I did it. I've started my new training log for the 2008 season. I figured I'd start out my year with the Carmichael Training Systems Fitness Test. I haven't done this for way too long. It confirmed what I already knew: I've lost power and endurance from not going very hard very often. But, that's why I'm starting from the beginning, I guess. Looks like I need to spend the next month or two getting some miles in, then I'll work on getting that power at LT back. Here's my CTS route from mapmyride.com.




No idea why they feel the need to call it Map My Run, but they do. Pretty useful site. Has some nice features like elevation change, and I haven't received too many unsolicited emails since I started using it. They even gave me my own disclaimer!

Later!

No comments: